A growing list of news-feeds and weblogs, about and for counselling professionals, all constantly updated…
Featured Article – April 2020 from the writings of Mick Cooper Training & Consultancy
Relational Depth in Online Therapy: Can it be experienced, and what facilitates and inhibits it?
‘With recent developments around the coronavirus, many counsellors and psychotherapists are having — or choosing — to move to online or telephone-based therapy with their clients. But, for relationally-based practitioners, a concern can be that these changes will make it much harder to achieve a depth of connection.‘ Read more…
Counselling Directory Find a counsellor or psychotherapist near you
- What is cognitive dissonance?on 31st March 2023 at 8:01 pm
Have you ever done something you know is bad for you but tried to make excuses for your actions? This could be a sign of cognitive dissonance.
- Ask the experts: How can I be more open-minded and understanding?on 31st March 2023 at 8:01 pm
Integrative-relational counsellor Kayan Houssein answers your questions on being open-minded and developing empathy skills.
- Ask the experts: How can I deal with anger in relationships?on 31st March 2023 at 8:01 pm
Integrative psychotherapist Lucy Smith answers your questions on anger and resentment in relationships
- What is vaginismus (and how can therapy help)?on 31st March 2023 at 8:01 pm
Experience pain during sex? It could be vaginismus. Here we look at what it is and how therapy could help.
- Ask the experts: I feel financially trapped, what can I do?on 31st March 2023 at 8:01 pm
Individual and couples counsellor Francesca Amor answers your questions on feeling financially trapped.
Counselling Blog Psychotherapy and Life Coaching Blog Counselling, Coaching, Psychotherapy
- How can CBT therapy help with unhealthy eating patterns?by Maggie Morrow on 23rd March 2023 at 9:08 am
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a talking therapy that has been shown to be effective in dealing with a broad range of mental health issues including anxiety, panic attacks, depression… The post How can CBT therapy help with unhealthy eating patterns? appeared first on Klearminds.
- Mental Health Goals to Focus on for 2023by Maggie Morrow on 2nd February 2023 at 9:59 am
The world has been a difficult place to live in these past few years as we appear to stumble from one national crisis to another. This understandably takes its toll… The post Mental Health Goals to Focus on for 2023 appeared first on Klearminds.
- How Do I Choose the Right Therapist?by Maggie Morrow on 28th September 2022 at 1:56 pm
If you are struggling with an emotional issue or problematic situation that is affecting your everyday life, speaking to a professional counsellor or psychotherapist can do wonders for your mental… The post How Do I Choose the Right Therapist? appeared first on Klearminds.
- A Guide to Life Coachingby Maggie Morrow on 25th March 2022 at 3:30 pm
This quick go to reference guide aims to introduce all individuals to the concept of life coaching and what is involved for both the professionals and the clients. It outlines… The post A Guide to Life Coaching appeared first on Klearminds.
- 5 techniques to help change negative thoughts of depressionby Maggie Morrow on 25th March 2022 at 2:38 pm
According to the mental health charity MIND, one in six people per week report experiencing a mental health problem such as anxiety or depression in England. If you suffer from… The post 5 techniques to help change negative thoughts of depression appeared first on Klearminds.