A growing list of news-feeds and weblogs, about and for counselling professionals, all constantly updated…
Featured Article – April 2020 from the writings of Mick Cooper Training & Consultancy
Relational Depth in Online Therapy: Can it be experienced, and what facilitates and inhibits it?
‘With recent developments around the coronavirus, many counsellors and psychotherapists are having — or choosing — to move to online or telephone-based therapy with their clients. But, for relationally-based practitioners, a concern can be that these changes will make it much harder to achieve a depth of connection.‘ Read more…
Counselling Directory Find a counsellor or psychotherapist near you
- What you need to know about co-regulationon 29th February 2024 at 6:31 pm
What is co-regulation and why is it important?
- Ask the experts: How can I talk to my partner about sex?on 29th February 2024 at 6:31 pm
Psychosexual and relationship therapist, Jacqueline Jones, answers your questions on communicating about sex and intimacy.
- Discovering glimmers in the darkness of winteron 29th February 2024 at 6:31 pm
Embracing ‘glimmers’ might just be your light in the darkness of winter.
- Ask the experts: How can I navigate difficult family dynamics?on 29th February 2024 at 6:31 pm
Counsellor Nina Jellinek answers your questions on family dynamics.
- Grief beyond bereavementon 29th February 2024 at 6:31 pm
Cat Randall explores grief beyond bereavement, and asks whether the ‘Stages of Grief’ model is still relevant in today’s world.
Counselling Blog Psychotherapy and Life Coaching Blog Counselling, Coaching, Psychotherapy
- What to do if your partner rejects the idea of couples counselling?by Maggie Morrow on 20th February 2024 at 8:36 am
When relationships falter, couples counselling can illuminate a path forward. Perhaps communication has broken down or trust been shaken. You may feel like you’re drifting apart or constantly arguing. Whatever… The post What to do if your partner rejects the idea of couples counselling? appeared first on Klearminds.
- Is your mid-life crisis ruining your marriage?by Maggie Morrow on 19th January 2024 at 9:20 am
A mid-life crisis may sound like a cliché but it’s an experience that many people go through. Not only can it spark a deep reflection of your life’s goals and… The post Is your mid-life crisis ruining your marriage? appeared first on Klearminds.
- How to Set Healthy Boundaries and Why You Mustby Maggie Morrow on 28th December 2023 at 2:21 pm
Boundaries define the limits of acceptable behaviour and are critical for our well-being. However, setting boundaries can feel selfish or difficult at times. Healthy boundaries allow us to tap into… The post How to Set Healthy Boundaries and Why You Must appeared first on Klearminds.
- Self-Help Tips To Manage An Acute Panic Attackby Maggie Morrow on 8th December 2023 at 6:25 pm
A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear and anxiety accompanied by physical symptoms like a racing heartbeat, sweating, shaking and more. Most panic attacks last anywhere from… The post Self-Help Tips To Manage An Acute Panic Attack appeared first on Klearminds.
- Why do you feel ‘stuck’ in your life and how can you move forward?by Maggie Morrow on 16th November 2023 at 6:33 pm
Have you ever felt like you’re just going through the motions in life without any real purpose or making progress? Do you feel uninspired, unmotivated and stuck in a rut?… The post Why do you feel ‘stuck’ in your life and how can you move forward? appeared first on Klearminds.