A growing list of news-feeds and weblogs, about and for counselling professionals, all constantly updated…
Featured Article – April 2020 from the writings of Mick Cooper Training & Consultancy
Relational Depth in Online Therapy: Can it be experienced, and what facilitates and inhibits it?
‘With recent developments around the coronavirus, many counsellors and psychotherapists are having — or choosing — to move to online or telephone-based therapy with their clients. But, for relationally-based practitioners, a concern can be that these changes will make it much harder to achieve a depth of connection.‘ Read more…
Counselling Directory Find a counsellor or psychotherapist near you
- Therapist Spotlight: Juliet Laytonon 16th May 2021 at 12:55 am
We speak to Juliet Layton, MBACP (Snr Accredited) counsellor and supervisor, about her career journey so far, and her advice for those interested in therapy.
- Social anxiety, the New Normal, and meon 16th May 2021 at 12:55 am
For many, the return to normal will be exciting. But for the 10% in the UK that have social anxiety, life after lockdown may be worrying. Writer Russell Norris reflects on a year WFH and how he’s looking forward
- Supervisor Spotlight: Allan Kellyon 16th May 2021 at 12:55 am
We speak to Allan Kelly, BACP Senior Accredited Supervisor, about the benefits of supervision and his advice for newly qualified therapists
- The benefits of private therapyon 16th May 2021 at 12:55 am
Writer Rebecca Morgan explores the benefits of private counselling versus free support, and why it might be worth making the investment
- Has lockdown affected your love life?on 16th May 2021 at 12:55 am
Counsellor and psychotherapist Katerina Georgiou answers your questions on lockdown love.
Counselling Blog – Klearminds Counselling, Coaching, Psychotherapy
- How to cope with post-lockdown social anxietyby maggie on 1st April 2021 at 11:34 am
Read the full article… The post How to cope with post-lockdown social anxiety appeared first on Klearminds.
- Learn how to strengthen your marriageby maggie on 22nd February 2021 at 11:30 am
Read the full article… The post Learn how to strengthen your marriage appeared first on Klearminds.
- 5 positive lockdown lessons for personal developmentby maggie on 24th November 2020 at 11:07 am
Read the full article… The post 5 positive lockdown lessons for personal development appeared first on Klearminds.
- 3 Ways Employee Burnout Can Impact Businessesby maggie on 15th October 2020 at 7:44 am
Read the full article… The post 3 Ways Employee Burnout Can Impact Businesses appeared first on Klearminds.
- How To Deal With Anxiety During The COVID-19 Pandemicby maggie on 22nd September 2020 at 9:54 am
Read the full article… The post How To Deal With Anxiety During The COVID-19 Pandemic appeared first on Klearminds.